(written after time limit):I discovered #fiveminutefriday from friends I met doing #fmfpartysnailmail- a letter-writing group I joined after meeting the founder of said group through SheReadsTruth (so much internet it hurts). The premise: Thursday nights, you get a one word topic and 5 minutes to write. No editing or overthinking, just writing. It looked like fun! I’ve been looking for more reasons to write, so I decided to join in. This was a good one to break the ice 😉 for more info: http://katemotaung.com/five-minute-friday/
10 Random Things about me:
1. middle name: Mackenzie. I hated it when I was a kid, but I LOVE it now.
2. I love school. So much I’ve decided to work in one my entire life.
3. I’m already planning my grad school dreams. Originally my plan had been Special Education, but after this semester I’m starting to look into technology integration.
4. I babysat for the 1st time when I was ten. All the kids I babysat as kids are now teenagers/grown. I feel old.
5. I have always loved to dance. Zumba and I are the best of frienemies.
6. Pugs are the best dogs. Hands down.
7. 7 is my favorite number because of my birthday. (7/7)
8. I’m an INFJ Myers Briggs personality and it fits me perfectly, despite used to not thinking myers briggs was accurate.
9. I am a life-long soda addict (trying to break it)
10. Favorite verse: John 16:33- take heart I have overcome the world. <3
bonus: this is my first time doing #fiveminutefriday and I have 30 seconds to spare! #winning